To support the College's mission of research, teaching and outreach at the campus, the following services and support are provided by CFAES Administration.
- Salary support for seven full time farm staff (three farm managers, two research assistants and two agricultural technicians
- Salary and budget support for other Research Operations Units that provide support to the consolidated farms (office staff, Farm Operations Unit, Grounds Maintenance, Feedstock Processing Research Facility)
- Utility costs (Natural gas, electricity, phone, Internet)
- Facilities maintenance (buildings, irrigation wells, drainage systems, roads)
- Equipment grant awards to purchase farm machinery